Contribute your story to TFLA publications
TFLA welcomes a variety of articles related to foreign language and second language acquisition. The audience of the TFLA Journal includes educators and administrators of all levels of foreign language education. Consider submitting your article related to foreign language teaching strategies or research in foreign language. Membership is not required for submission.
The following manuscript requirements should be followed for article submissions:
- Formatting Guidelines - Submissions must adhere to APA 6th edition guidelines.
- Photographs - Send photographs as separate files.
- Language - Articles should be written in English, but may include examples, words, and short statements written in other languages. Please include the English translation for these words.
- Length – Article length is limited to 5,000 words.
- Publication – The submission must not be published, in press, or under review anywhere else.
- Submission - Please submit articles electronically to email@example.com.
The deadline for Spring Submissions is April 1, 2018. This is an exciting time in foreign language education. We look forward to having you be part of it through the TFLA Journal. If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Snead, Director of Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org